Tuesday, December 13, 2011

JUST A GLIMPSE

Had our educational tour last week at Philippine Stock Exchange and Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, but I guess it's not the highlight of the said event. As usual, you are not into the destination but the enjoyment that awaits you with your classmates and friends. \m/

  1. First spot was quite boring, i mean the speakers (one is enough, two is too much. Ha-ha-ha!). Though I admit that it is a learning experience, knowing about bidding and trading stocks.



We've been sitting like this for hours, seriously. 

2. Went to Greenhills for lunch, unfortunately no pictures for this. This place was known for its cheaper products, so we took the opportunity to shop. Here are just some of what I bought. :)



3.  JUST FOR LAUGHS. :)))  Games in exchange of SNICKERS. FTW!


4. Wasn't able to bring my cam at BSP so let's move on to our last destination, SM MALL OF ASIA, were non-stop walking is free. >:)






5. The following pictures were taken randomly. :-)




The night was well spent inside the bus. >:) Ha-ha! Had so much fun with their craziness. They're unstoppable. \m/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment