This is how I spent my Christmas. Usually, my mom prepares everything for our noche buena but since my sister and I were also fond of cooking, we also prepared something special. ;-)
 |
| Grilled spareribs. :") |
 |
| Dancing lights. \m/ |
 |
| I was that busy. Really. Ha-ha. <3 |
 |
| Sushi made with love. |
 |
| Nai-cha my favorite. |
 |
| I was quite biased with today's menu. Ha-ha! |
We slept at around 2:30 AM though we have to attend our Dawn Worship at 5:00 AM. I was so sluggish. But it was good to start the day hearing the word of God.
 |
| Christian Praise and Worship Church. :) |
 |
| My first aguinaldo. Yeah baby! ;-) |
The rest of the day was spent sleeping. Oh. I missed visiting my godfathers and godmothers. Ha-ha! :)))) Merry Christmas Everyone. Xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment