Friday, November 30, 2012

REMINISCING 101: MY 18TH BIRTHDAY

I'm viewing my blog once in while and it is just now that I felt so empty. (Ay wow!) Ang dami ko na kasing namiss na ipost. Since, this has been my way of remembering random events of my life. :) Excluding my last post, the last one I blogged was before my 18th birthday and nothing goes after. So I decided to post everything (If not, most I guess) special that happened after that day. Kahit ilang months na yung nakalipas ipopost ko pa 'rin! Hahaha. My way of reminiscing. ;-)

Our first ever qualifying exam (May 4, 2012) happened to be my birthday and I decided to have a simple dinner at Clark though I asked my girls to wear maxi dress that night. (Pangarap ko kasi 'to) Hahaha. It was a tiring day but I've always wanted to celebrate my special day on its exact date. It was the first happiest night of my being of legal age. ;-)

HS Friendsssss. :")
Super friends! (College friends)
USC People! Hahaha.

My friends from CPWC. 
Favorite korean pose! \m/

They're crazyyyy!



It was a very long nigggggggggght! My girls stayed and we had our usual bonding. Chikahan to the max! Of course, we won't let a day pass without taking hundreds of pictures. :)))



Jumpshot for the win! :))
Konting emote lang. Ha-ha! 



These people made my day oh so special! <3 I love you so much! :* Basta, ang saya ko nun. Sadyang 'di lang ako marunong mag-express ng feelings. Hahaha! :) I've smiled for a million times but this was the sweetest and it was real. That's all for now. I'm excited to post mooooooore! Ang daming nakapending na blog post. ;-) Soon.(Crossed fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment