Instead of a wish I'll make it a prayer. If it's for me, then I'll have it. Here it goes!
#1. Pass the Qualifying Examination! ;-)
#2. Watches
It's part of my everyday get-up. And I'd love to have different
kinds of them that suits my attire and the occasion.
#3. Necklace
One of my favorite. The pendant defines everything.
I also want the adjustable one. Any kind will do.
#4. Accessories
Connector Rings and bangles.
They're so lovely.
#5. Shoes
Wearing a simple shirt? These shoes will definitely change everything.
It's our best friend!
#6. Bag pack
The kind of bag that I will always love.
#7. Ipod touch
We surely want this one. Right? ;)
#8. Black Guitar
Right now, I'm using my brother's guitar and I want to have my own. ;")
#9. Platforms
They're comfortable unlike other heels. And they're adorable!
#10. Shirts
![]() |
| Long loose shirts are very good for me. ;-) No need to elaborate. Ha-ha! |
![]() |
| Chiffon Blouses are classy too. ;-) |
![]() |
| And this one, please? :') |
#11. External Hard Drive
I need this badly, because I'm loaded of files especially photos
and my laptop just can't contain everything.
#12. Maxi Dresses and Skirt
Another friendly outfit for me. It hides my asset. Hahaha!
#13. Bags
I also want to have bags like these! Syempre dalaga na 'ko! ;))
#14. Cardigans
It's a mix and match outfit. Good for any event. ;-)
#15. Snow Globe. :")
This never failed to make me smile. :)
#16. Snapback Caps
This is SWAG. \m/
#17. Personalized Gifts
Personal touch is it. This melts my heart. :')
#18. HAPPINESS
Something that you cannot buy but will surely be remembered. :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




















No comments:
Post a Comment